The Ruger Precision Rifle is purpose-built for long-range target work. Some of it’s numerous features include:
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly 1:8 steel barrel with 5R Rifling.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds.
- Ruger Precision MSR folding stock with QD sling attachment points, a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber recoil pad and adjustable LOP & comb height.
- A Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Oversized bolt handle
- Includes two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.